Entry Visa is required for all. However,1 month visa is obtained at the airport for 15 000 FDJ (US $ 84).
- • Ethiopian Airlines: 5 flights a week with connecting flights in Addis Ababa
- • Turkish Airlines: 4 flights a week with connecting flights in Istanbul
- • Qatar Airways: 3 flights a week with connecting flights in Doha
- • Fly Dubai: 3 flights a week with connecting flights in Dubai
- • Air France: 1 flight a week with connecting flights in Paris
Working hours in Djibouti
Public sector :
8:00 to 17:00: from Sunday to Thursday
8:00 to 12:30: from Saturday to Thursday
4:00 pm to7:00 pm: from Saturday to Thursday.
- Official languages : Arabic and French
- Local languages : Afar and Somali
- Religion : Muslims (98 %), Christians (2%) of the population
An anti-malaria treatment is recommended.An infirmary will be installed on the exhibition site.
- Police department : 17
- Fire department : 18
- Central Police Station : 21 35 38 91
- National Gendarmerie : 21 35 10 03